Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random Fun

Just for fun, and to kick it old school, I used QBasic - a blast from the past - to generate a random date from my running log. Whatever date it comes up with, I'll re-post my workout from what's on my running2win log. OK, here goes!

November 23, 2008!

Lets open the vault and see what exists for that 11/23/08:

8.9 miles in 1:10:00

"70 minute run with Jeff and Matt. I ran with them for 40 minutes before turning off to keep it at 70 minutes. Was going at a pretty good pace. The cold weather is annoying, but at least I am starting to get used to it.

On a side note, I am loving my new Jack LaLanne Power Juicer!"

Word. I can tell more specifically that this was probably started from NECC and they were taking the big loop into West Newbury while I was keeping it shorter by taking Amesbury Line Rd. back to NECC via 110. I still have my juicer, but unfortunately Jack LaLanne has since left us.

I haven't run yet since Boston, but I took a 10.5 mile ride on Tuesday and a 10 mile ride yesterday. I'm about to do about 15 miles or so today. The quads are feeling a lot better, but they are not back to normal yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment