Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Day Challenge

The torture of having to go through a week off from work thinking about last Monday was enough that I entered a 5K on Saturday and PR'ed with a 17:51. It wasn't necessarily the smartest decision, but I don't regret it.

1) So my core sucks. That will be improved on.

2) My eating habits suck. That will be improved on.

New 30 day challenge. The Facebook challenge was a huge success. Time to apply it to my health and fitness.

A) Run everyday, 30 minute minimum
B) Core on odd numbered days, cycle 10 miles on even numbered days
C) Eliminate all soda, sports drink, junk food (even pizza) from diet.
D) Consume a healthy portion of vegetables everyday.

And basically I will be a sub-17 minute 5K runner before 30.

Ready, set...go.

No comments:

Post a Comment